About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, November 6, 2009

Signs

I recently bought myself a book to write down quotes that I like. Then I thought that I needed another book to write down sayings on church signs. As we travel around each week, we see some great sayings on church signs. I just have a hard time remembering them. So now I am on a quest to buy a book just for church signs. Here are some of the sayings that I have seen.

"God doesn't show favoritism, but I think He might be a Tarheel fan."

"You catch them, and He'll clean them."

"Your tongue is the steering wheel of your life."

"God always answers knee mail."

"God doesn't put you on hold when you call Him."

"Walmart isn't the only savings place."

"Come and give our Sundaes a try."

"GRACE= God's Riches At Christ Expense."

I just love riding and looking at all the signs. I view these as mini messages. Some will never go inside a church, so the sign becomes a way to send a message to a lost world.

No comments:

Post a Comment