About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend Ramblings

This weekend has been a flurry of activities. We came back on Thursday this week for a change. Friday we took Lilly to the vet. Poor thing is traumatized every time she goes to the vet and groomers. This was her worst nightmare come true. She went to both this weekend. She got a glowing report at the vet. She will be 10 in January, but they say that she still has a puppy face. No heartworms, and she got all her shots. After the vet, I went grocery shopping for all that I was taking to homecoming today (I will blog about that later). Saturday we got up early to take Lilly to the groomers. Traumatic activity number 2 for her this weekend. We dropped her off and headed to Jimbo's for breakfast. I always get the western omelette, but want to one day work the nerve up to try the spinach feta omelette. It sounds delicious. After breakfast I did my triple couponing, which I blogged about yesterday. Then off to Belks to exchange some things. We finally found ourselves at the book store for the remainer of the wait for Lilly. I was glad we went. They had lots of $1 books and club members got an extra 20% off everything. I had to get a buggy to put all my selections in so I could browse more. I even picked up some Hallmark ornaments. I bought lots of Christmas gifts, and even some things to put on eBay. After a great time in town, I came home and started cooking for Homecoming today. It has been a great weekend, and we accomplished quite a bit this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment