About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Happy 50th Birthday Sweetie!!!!

Today is Mark's 50th birthday. I had planned a special weekend for him, but as usual life changes your plans. We had car trouble and had to stay in Moore County this weekend. I promised him that I would make it up to him another weekend. I was taking him to the Dixie Stampede Christmas show. He has picked out something that he wants, so it just might be a present and not a show.

I did go and get him a cake. A birthday just isn't a birthday without a cake. The funny part is that we didn't even cut it today. I did bring home KFC for him. I hope he had a great relaxing day.


This is Mark is about 3 years old in this picture. I think he is just too adorable in this picture. He is so sweet. He is very caring and loving to others. He truly has a pastor's heart. Even when we are without a congregation, he still thinks about others. I love you!!!


This is a picture of him at Christmas. I love this picture also, and it is not the best quality. Mark is very compassionate to others. He always goes the extra mile not just with me, but with others. He loves people even though he is shy by nature. He loves listening to people's life stories. He has been the best husband ever. Always doing special things for me, and the biggie...rubbing my shoulders. He always want me to be happy, and puts others before himself. You truly are my Knight in Shining Armor. He is a gem of a guy. I wish you a very Happy Birthday and many many more. He says that now he is going to sign up for AARP....let the discounts begin. hahaha!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment