About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Birthday Thanksgiving

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!


Today is my daddy's birthday. I won't tell his age, but he is still a good looking young man. I didn't get to be with him today, because my mother in law is still unsettled. He knows that I love him....we will celebrate this weekend. I called him this morning and wished him a Happy Birthday. Hope that you had a great day.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING



Today all the Garner's filled this house up...there are 22 of us now. That is a house full. My sister in law, Patricia and my niece Jessica did all the cooking. We have all had our hands full this past week. My sister in law Gail has spent every night at the hospital with Mark's mom except one in 7 days. The wonderful thing about Mark's family is that we all pull together in a crisis and work together. This here is Courtney, my great niece, she is nine. Very smart and cute as a button.

Kate and Makynlee, our great nieces. They are such a joy. Children's laughter filling the house is such a nice touch.


This is one of the latest additions to our family...Faith. She is full of energy and loves a tennis ball or any toy that you will throw. She belongs to my niece Jessica. She is the only one who would stay still for a clear picture.

My sister in law, Gail with baby Madelyn. She is the cutest little baby ever. Laughed a lot today and that will just melt your heart.




Kate, the little sweetheart. She will steal your heart away. You just have to love her. I had all the great nieces a little present today, and hers was a puzzle. She looked at it and started growling like a bear....it was an animal puzzle and there was a bear on it. She is brilliant for a 2 year old....I am not prejudice.


This is our niece, Jennifer. She is Mark brother, Dwight's daughter. She is also the mother of Courtney and Makynlee. She is enjoying a plate full of food.


Timmy, Jennifer, Adam, Jessica and Makynlee on the sun porch enjoy a Thanksgiving feast.


A few of the dishes we enjoyed today. This crowd woofs it down. Most things were gone before I could get pictures of everything. We were hungry.

Jay with his sweet little girl, Kate. Jay is married to Rebecca. They have our two littlest members of the family.


Mark's brother Dwight. His daughters are Jessica and Jennifer. His grandchildren are Courtney and Makynlee. I am trying to help everyone keep this clan straight.


The great nieces all sit in the same chair to watch movies. No one will be still so my camera will take a great picture.


My sister in law, Patricia, who prepared the bulk of our Thanksgiving feast. The meal was excellent. I am thankful for a family that all pitches in and helps. My contribution was deviled eggs and buying all the paper products. I didn't never get a picture of Anna and Mitchell, Gail's daughter and son in law, or Gail's husband Gerald. Everyone was here but Autumn and Mikaylyn, who are Anna's stepdaughters. We certainly missed them today, because they are hilariously funny girls.
Even though we as a family have had a rough week trying to get Mark's mom settled and straightened out, we had a great Thanksgiving meal. We truly do have a lot to be thankful for this year.
















No comments:

Post a Comment