About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Favorites

In life we all have favorite things. Whether it is an old pair of shorts or a fancy restaurant. Today I thought that I would just share some of my favorite things in life. Nothing major and nothing like what Oprah does on her show (you will not be receiving one of everything I mention. lol). Just a simple list of what makes me happy. It doesn't take much to make happy although people believe because I am an only child I want everything . Part of that is true I love presents, but a bottle of lotion will satisfy me just as fast as a new shirt. The truth behind getting a present is the fact that someone was thinking of me. This list is of my favorite things and things that make me happy.


Orville Reddenbacher Simply Salted Popcorn

Old pair of green shorts, that has paint all over them

Chick-fil-a sandwich

The beach, listening to the waves crash

A drive through the mountains

A rainbow

My Kim Rogers turquoise sparkling shirt

Lewis and Clark waterproof shoes...they are so handy

Bouquet of spring flowers, but with sunflowers which is a contradictory of spring flowers

Seasonal flags

A beautiful sunrise and sunset

My favorite song coming on the radio

Kitchen Aid Mixer (don't have one, but would like one for Christmas)

Egg McMuffin

My little dog, Lilly

Mark's laugh (it is very hearty)

My mom and dad telling me that they love me

Spending the day with Mark

Stewart Orange Cream Soda (I love the key lime too, but they don't come in diet)

Fall Colors

Christmas (everything about the season)

Having things to be thankful for

Good friends

My Ecclissi Watch

Hallmark Ornament

Watching the birds at our feeders

Making cookies

A box of puff tissue

A big fluffy towel

Bath and Body Cotton Seed body wash

Estee Lauder Hydra Bright

Models Prefer eyebrow pencil

Mexican food

A Good Book

A Hand bell Choir

A Soul Stirring Sermon

Watching someone have a good time

Children laughing

Old photos

Hearing other people's stories

Isaiah 40:31

A walk on the beach

Liz Claiborne big rhinestone earrings

Mary Kay Salsa Red Lipstick

Conair Breast Cancer Hairbrush

My soft bed and pillow

Mark and I reminiscing over the past

A Rainy Day

Butterflies

Petunias

My Brother Label Maker

My Blackberry

Tanya Lee Quilted Purses

Lounge Pants

Pajama Days

Watching a good movie

Song Birds

Olives

Fa breeze

Snuggles Fabric Softener

Chocolate Milk

Ramen Noodles (crazy I know, but I love them)

A Funny Joke

A Good Road Trip

Coco Chanel

A long hot bath with bubbles

Having a husband who loves you

I love basically anything that brings joy and pleasure to others. The world is never easy and it is nice to have favorite things that bring happiness to your life. I hope that you will reflect on the little things that put a smile on your face or make you chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment