About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, August 27, 2010

And The Winner Is....

After eating at a local restaurant in town for many years, I finally won a free meal.  Russell's Seafood and Country Buffet has a page on Facebook.  Every person that becomes a fan gets put into a drawing.  I was probably in the top 10 people who first became a fan on Facebook.  They have a great buffet.  When dining there, I feast on chicken, deviled crab, grilled tilapia, shrimp,chicken and dumplings, fried squash, yeast rolls, peach cobbler and fried okra to name a few.  They have great vegetables that is seasoned like you do at home.  Grandma would definitely eat here without compliant.  It is really that good.  I won a free buffet dinner in the drawing today.  I can hardly wait to go and use my certificate.  Thanks Mr. Larry Russell, owner, for a great restaurant with great food and a good family atmosphere.  If you haven't eaten there before, go on over and sample their delicious food.  Located on Hwy 22 in Southern Pines.
Mr. Larry Russell, owner of Russell's Seafood and Country Buffet

No comments:

Post a Comment