About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ka-Boom!!!

Sometimes I wonder why I even try being nice. It gets exhausting at times trying to spare peoples feelings, especially if they are wearing them on their sleeves. I finally decided on some that I don't care anymore, if they want to act childish and sever ties with family...so be it. This was the last straw with me this week. No turning back and definitely never the same. All of this because I tried to be thoughtful and nice this week, only to have it blow up in my face. Other than being accused of something that I nor anyone in my family did...I am not sure what the problem really is except now a relationship ( on my part) is forever lost. The next time I get the urge to be nice and share...I won't. I will be stingy and keep everything for myself. Although that is really not my nature. All of this because I thought I was being nice and sharing what few old family photos my mom has on Facebook, so that our family could get copies. Family that gets mad at you for having these photos instead of being grateful that you shared. Lesson learned here you can't be nice to some people (I will never try again) because your nicest explodes in your face like a bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment