About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Drip, Drip...NOT!!!

I would have almost believed that today was Monday instead of Wednesday. That is because Monday type things have happened today. First, I can't find the cord that connects my blackberry to my computer so I can download pictures. I put all my cords in this pouch, but no blackberry cord. I have 2 cords to our MP3 players and a cord for a digital camera that I no longer have, but not the cord I need. I am sure that on Friday, I was putting it somewhere safe and easy to find when I returned...hahahahahaha!!

Next we wake up to no water today. No drip drip going on in our sink. Nothing, not even air in the line. The joys of having a well. I miss my county water in Pender County in times like these. We call Donald Oldham, who is so faithful to come and fix our problem. I think the culprit was that someone let a toilet run all night. I don't want to point fingers, but I am sure that is what happened. Donald to the rescue. It wasn't long before Donald had the faucets spewing the pure natural water from the well. Thanks so much!!

I am almost afraid to venture anywhere today as they say things comes in three's. I did misplace my keys, but I can't count that...I always misplace them.

No comments:

Post a Comment