About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fill 'er Up!!

Tonight we went to a local restaurant that has a buffet. Well, you would have thought that I had never eaten a piece of meat in my life. I always joke that I am meatatarian, not a vegetarian. I had shrimp, deviled crab, chicken (several kinds) and roast piled all over that plate. On the side of the plate sat about ten little lima beans. When I go to a buffet, I act like it is the only time I am allowed to eat meat. I look like I have been on a big hunt, and the meat is my prize. I always figured at buffet prices the only way I get my monies worth is to fill up on meat. So if you are spooning up some blackeye peas on the buffet, you won't have to worry about me standing behind you puffing and huffing to hurry you up. I will be on the other side where the meat is at filling 'er up.

No comments:

Post a Comment