About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Down, Down, Down!!!

I have a blog typed and ready to be published except I want to include an old photo the blog. My problem is that the internet has been down here all week, and that stinks. I called Century Link back today, because they promised it would be up and running today...NOT. After telling me that it would be tomorrow before it was fixed, they then asked if I would recommend Century Link to family and friends. Duh!! No I would not be recommending them. I even told them that I would like the bill pro rated for the days we didn't have internet. This has been a week where as a customer I have had to fight for my rights and not let companies take my hard earned money. Big episode at Harris Teeter that I will blog about later. Better blogs to come when the internet gets up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment