About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ponderings!!

These are just a few things that I have thought about lately and wanted to share.

(1) Am I spending my time wisely, or just wasting those precious
moments that God has given me?

(2) Do the things I do I have a lasting effect? or am I not
hitting the mark on some of the things I spend my time doing.

(3) Does anything I do or say help those around me?

(4) Am I helping make a difference in any one's life? I am talking
more about a difference of where they will spend eternity.

(5) Do other's see Jesus in me?

These are just a few things I have thought about lately. We have a new pastor, and some of his sermons have made me examine myself to see just what I am doing for the kingdom. I don't want to be sitting around idling, but have myself in gear and trying to encourage and reach people for Christ.

1 comment:

  1. You are making a difference in my life and at RCBC... tHANKS

    ReplyDelete