About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Monday, August 23, 2010

Books and More Books!!!

This month all the books I have read have either been by Carol Higgins Clark or Leslie Meier. Both are mystery writers. I love a good mystery. I have 2 more books to read by Carol Higgins Clark then I am finished with all that she has out at this time. I have lined up 2 more mystery series that I will be starting next week. The first is the Pennsylvania Dutch Inn series by Tamar Myers. The other is the crochet mysteries by Betty Hetchman. I am looking forward to starting another series by a new author. I pre-ordered Nicholas Sparks new book "Safe Haven" and it will shipped September 14th. I look forward to getting that book. If you know of a great mystery series, let me know. I also have read Joann Fluke's books and Laura Levine's in the last several books. I love to read. The more (books) the merrier I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment