About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, August 13, 2010

Got Milk??

It's 4 am and I can't sleep as usual. My blackberry dings indicating that I have an email. It is from Harris Teeter announcing their weekly specials. I make a mental note to swing by there later that day. They have Deer Park water BOGO free and grape jelly for .97 and milk for $2.47 a gallon. I get to HT and grab a buggy ready to save some money. With my items in the cart, I make my way to the check out. All is fine, except my milk didn't ring up right. The cashier called the head cashier over, who was full of attitude. She told me the milk wasn't on special, so I opened the blackberry up and showed her the email. She huffed and puffed and did a little eye rolling before saying something stupid. She asked if I could print off the email so she could make sure it was from HT. My reaction was, "you've got to be kidding. You can see this is from HT.". Just then the manager arrives to see if there was a problem. After viewing the email, he looked at her and told her that he could tell that it was their email. He apologized and had the cashier to give me the milk for the sales price. He walked off with the head cashier, but not before I heard him tell her that she had better not never treat a customer like that again. Sometimes a little authority goes to persons head. Anywho, I got milk.

1 comment:

  1. Did you seriously go at 4am? Haha. If that is the case now that I think about it it's probably because the weekly specials don't go into effect until 7am (at least at the Aberdeen HT). If it was after 7 it was just a goof which is so aggravating. Either way, bad customer service!! (Good on the manager though)

    ReplyDelete