About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Silly Sexy!!!

Today was a huge packing up Ebay day. I arrived back at Moore County to over 30 packages going out. I got up early this morning and started the long process. It really takes me more time to pull the orders than it does to pack the items. I get all that done and head out to run my errands. I go to my usual three places, the bank, PO and library. Then I had to return an item to Best Buy. While in there I decided to buy Mark the Xbox360. I am looking at the consoles when I noticed this man looking at me and smiling. He kept on looking at me, or more specific he was looking at my legs. I started smiling because I am thinking, "I've still got sexy legs at ALMOST 40." I was puffing up with some pride, and we know what the bible says about pride? He keeps looking and smiling and I am about to get giddy, I mean I was getting full of myself. That was until I looked down. To my horror there was a piece of packing tape stuck to my leg, and at some point the sticky end had snagged part of a McDonald's napkin. He didn't think my legs were sexy at all...he thought they were silly. So, don't hate me because I have silly sexy legs. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment