About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Last Day!!!

I came up with a dandy plan for this coming month. For the whole month of September, I won't buy any groceries. Well, for the exception of eggs, bread, milk and of course some peanuts to boil. I have spent the last several weeks organizing my pantry shelves. I have bought and used coupons to stock up, plus we start in September getting our co-op box of veggies. My main worry is..I wonder how long I will last at this challenge. I love munchie food, which I haven't stocked up on too much. We can go out to eat, just not to the grocery store. I hope that I don't have a junk food attack during the month of September. Stay tuned to know if and when I break this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment