About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, August 6, 2010

Blast From The Past!!!

I got a new wireless all in one printer this past week, and I have gone crazy scanning old photos of our family. Just wanted to share some of these with you. I will be raiding more photo boxes in the weeks to come. I have enjoyed going through all the photos and seeing some pictures for the first time, and reliving those special moments in life. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here is about 8,000 words worth. LOL
This is me and my mom on my 2nd birthday. That cake looks yummy.
Mark and his brother Dwight coming out of Matthews Market. I love the expression on Mark's face in this picture, it is typical little boy.
My first photo taken in the hospital. Most laugh at my hair do, but I like it...I think that I look cute.

Mark with Dwight and Gail. This is my all time favorite picture of him when he was little. He is just the cutest little thing.

Me and mom at Easter. This was taken when we lived in Lake Forest. The good old days.

Our family picture taken when I was in the 8th grade. Probably my favorite picture of the 3 of us.

Mark on the day he answered the call to preach. A priceless picture.

Mark's whole family. I love this picture of him as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment