About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, March 19, 2010

In A Nut Shell!!!

This week has been busy to say the least, but who's life isn't busy now days. I don't have kids to cart around and care for, but I have more than enough on my plate. I get over whelmed at times, if I really sit down and think about all the things that I need or intend to do (I have lots of things I intend to do). I sometimes put more pressure on myself...I am my own worst enemy at times. There never seems to be enough time in the day. I haven't been on Facebook much at all. I miss the connection with my friends. I just text my status once in a while without being on the site. My mom has played all my games for me. I know I have things to do, and I can't imagine how people get anything done sitting on there all day long. I am not talking about retired or disabled people...I am talking about working people with kids. Oh well, not my concern...I just wonder about it.

Ebay has kept me hopping this week, which is good things. Lots of orders equal money. I have plans for my Ebay seed money this year....remodeling our house. As a matter of fact, the builder called today to say that he will met with us next Friday to give us a quote on the work we want to have done. I can hardly wait...this has been such a slow process. Every time you do one thing, there is another thing that is wrong...a never ending process.

I have found myself at the PO every day this week. I am sure the postal workers just love me!! I know they do...I bake them cookies. They have been wonderful this week.

All library books read and returned. Didn't check out anymore right now. Ebay will take up too much of my time right now. I get up extra early to bag seeds and I try to pack up orders at night. I still have orders to pack in the morning, as my night owl customers pay in the middle of the night.

I did get my donation of seeds off to Jeanie this week. I can't wait to see pictures of her garden. What a great thing she is doing in her community. I also sent off my Easter cards this week. I made all my baskets except one, but I won't see her until the 28th, so I have a little time.

House cleaning is a never ending chore. I mostly had laundry to do this week, but when I finish this blog I am going to go dust and clean bathrooms. Love to dust, but would love to have bathroom fairy. LOL As you can see not that much happening other than Ebay this week, so this has been my week in a nut shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment