About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, March 19, 2010

Unfinished or Not!!!

I always joke about having adult ADD, but I do think it is true. I have so many unfinished projects and things to do. I have an Afghan that is no where near completed, and on top of everything else; I have lost my crochet hook. Then there are the star ornaments that I was going to make and list on Ebay. I have all the material, and only a total of 2 made. Okay now I am reading on 3 books, and have not finished a one... I was reorganizing my cabinets during the cold months...only 1 done. Getting old photos together to make a book...well I did get the pics but on a disk, but that is as far as that project has gotten. Planning to clean out clothes that we don't wear in our dresser..haven't even started. Wanted to rearrange our storage unit while it was cool...not done. Have a stack of Cd's to down load on my MP3 player still sitting where I put them. Mark made about 12 DVDs for us to mail out to friends...still in my bag...got to buy envelopes. I need to repaint my wicker furniture...I have the paint. There are probably more things I could list if I really thought about it. In my defense everything I listed that is not done is at our home down near the coast, and we are only there 8 days a month. Plus, it has been like a monsoon down there every time we are there.

On an up note, there are some things that I managed to accomplish. I got my shelves labeled and organized in our laundry room.


I have a place for Tupperware containers, umbrellas, vacuum bags, batteries, craft supplies, light bulbs, playing cards and cookie cutters.

All our games in a somewhat orderly fashion.

Another shot of our shelves that I organized. I love my label maker. As you can see in this picture, I still have to paint the trim in this room. Another unfinished project. LOL

Our little quick find tool cabinet. Makes life lots easier at times.

I did organize and label all my cooking magazines by name and date. I went through my closet and donated clothes that I am never going to wear again (I just haven't done the dresser yet). During all the rain, I did read a lot of books, and passed them on to others. I have clipped all the dead junk off my flowers that come back every year, so they are ready to go. I changed out my porch decorations to spring things, so I am ready for this season. I cleaned out and reorganized my night stand drawer. Then I have sent lots of packages...this was no small feat. These packages contained things that I had planned on giving people for a long time, but never did. I little piles everywhere of things I was going to send someone. So one day, I packaged everything up and sent it out. We put in new shelves and organized all our books and movies. Not the Dewey decimal system, but they are grouped by subject and genre.

Okay maybe I am not too bad on things not done. I would still feel better if all my unfinished items were finished. Now to make a to do list.

PS: Since posting this blog...I have now downloaded all the CD's and added the songs to my MP3 player. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment