About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, March 5, 2010

My Life!!!!

The last few days have been a blurr of activity. I have been listing seeds like crazy on Ebay, plus trying to read my library books before the are due. I have been shopping a little, and found several great deals. I found my 2 little nieces an outfit each for only $2. I thought they were $3 each, but after checking my receipt I saw that they were only $2 each. What a great deal. I hate that they didn't have anything else in their size, and there were no boys clothes. My search for cute boy clothes continue.
A cute little outfit for our niece Madelyn. I loved this little 3 piece outfit. It has a hat with it!!!

Her big sister, Kate, will get this adorable Elmo leopard print outfit. I thought it was just the cutest little thing. I know they will both look adorable in these.

I have been running so many errands this week. That is the only bad thing about going back and forth from here to the coast...you play catch up wherever you go. I had to get medicine refilled and things mailed out. I just found a big envelope of coupons that goes to Amanda...so sorry I have forgotten these. I hope they are not out of date. I am going to wait until Monday to mail them, because I haven't clipped the coupons from last week, and then 2 more Sunday papers will be coming here this weekend. I did get 2 packages mailed out today that I had promised to 2 cute little kids that joined our family recently. I also mailed out some packages to my 2 older nieces...thought they needed some things to wear to school on St. Patrick's Day. I just realize that I always were green that day and try to eat corn beef, but I am NOT IRISH. I wonder why I do that??? Well, for one reason...I don't like to be pinched. I would like to find a pot of gold though, but I don't see that happening. I have started buying things to put in our 6 nieces Easter Baskets. I now have to buy the baskets. I may have too much to go in them, or I might not have enough stuff.

Sinus troubles have been my nemesis' the last 2 weeks. I have never had so many headaches before. I have taken Clari tin, Benadryl Sinus and Vick's Nasal Spray. I have gone through about 3 boxes of tissues...1 box was Puff's with Vick's on them. They are great if you are stuffed up. I have felt like my eyeball was going to pop out, and my face has just ached. I don't know if I am ready for Spring or not...I don't want to endure this much longer.

My daffodils are up at home, but not blooming. Crazy thing is that the daffodils here are blooming....go figure. Have gotten about 4 snows here plus ice and the flowers are blooming, but not down at the coast. I am looking forward to buying some flowers and baskets. That is one of my favorite things to do in the Spring.

After watching the news tonight, I might plant some tomatoes. $7 a box last year, and they are $30 a box this year. Seeds are not that plentiful this year. There are some things that I can't even get, and buying seeds in those little packs are a rip off. Ummm!!! Fresh vegetables sound pretty good right now. Went to eat seafood last night, and we got so much on our plate; that we had it for supper tonight. I got a whole flounder last night, and didn't make a dent in it...finished it off tonight. Seafood heats up great in the oven. Well, it is time to go read...my books are due Tuesday, and I only have 5 to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment