About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Did You Hear That???

Okay, if you have looked at my reading list for March you will have noticed that I have been busy. They have all been murder mysteries. This is not the usual thing that I read, but I had picked up a lot of these books at a thrift store for an incredible low price. I read the first one, and it wasn't that scary; so I continued on reading. By night I had read 3, and I had worked myself up to a good fit of paranoids. I heard noises in the distance that didn't sound right, and several times I heard noises in the house. I have refrained from waking Mark up because I know it is just my over imagination in high gear. Well, early this morning I got the scare of my life, I mean I was gulping down air and shivering while my rescuer laid next to me snoring lowly. I heard something, but then again I had been asleep; so maybe I was dreaming. Now I heard it...someone was walking up and down our porch. I went to peek out the window when the noise pierced my ears and my hand went over my mouth to keep from screaming. There on my porch was my neighbors big old white rooster crowing at 6 am. When you are dead asleep and a rooster is walking on your porch and crowing...it gets your attention. Luckily, I didn't ask Mark if he heard that? I wanted to get up early, but not that early. The joys of country living!!

No comments:

Post a Comment