About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring X's 2!!!

One of the advantages about coming and going between two places is that you get to experience some things twice. Now there are some things that one experience is enough. The changing of seasons is good thing to experience twice especially Spring and Fall. In another blog, I shared how Spring was announcing its arrival at our house at the coast. Well, it has arrived with a bang here in Moore County as well. This past weekend our niece, Anna, had Peepa out in the yard digging up sprouts of bushes and asking all kinds of questions. He absolutely enjoyed himself. Mark's sister, Gail, brought his mom home for the day so she could see her flowers. The weather was just gorgeous. I have enjoyed watching things burst to life. The old pear tree has the biggest buds I have ever seen in my life. Lots more plants coming to life as the weather warms up. I noticed a few buds on the grape vines. I am anxiously awaiting the Azalea's to announce that Spring has arrived to them as well. I love Azalea's, they really bring a dull lawn to life. It is funny how things will have buds for days and all of a sudden there are leaves everywhere. Here is just a few photos of the things that are coming to life here in Moore County.
Some very beautiful Yellow Bell Bushes. They are so full of blooms.

They say this is a Bridal Veil Bush. I googled it and it did look like the ones on the internet. It is gorgeous in person, the photo doesn't do it justice.

One of my favorites, daffodils. This yard is covered in them, and they are so pretty.

I am not sure what this little cutie is called, but there are lots of them scattered out in the flower beds, and they have the most delicious fragrance.

Also not sure what this bush is called, but it has the prettiest coral little flowers on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment