About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend!!!

This weekend has been so busy. We started out Friday afternoon getting estimates for our house. We are planning on having new windows and doors installed. Then it was off to Bdobo's for supper and then over to movie stop. Found the 3rd season of Designing Women. I was so excited. Saturday morning found us at the Milling and then to get some breakfast at McDonald's. Then we went to price doors and I bought a new Easter outfit (which is going back). Off to mom's for some fried grits. We spent the rest of the day there. Then we grilled steaks and chicken for supper. Mark and I finally came home around 9 pm. Off to church on Sunday. Got almost to mom and dad's road and the van made a horrible sound. Got to their house and a belt is breaking off. Took their car to church. Then came back to their house to swap vehicles. Found ourselves at Bdobo's for lunch. Man, they have the best food. Then went to Harris Teeter to triple coupons. Saved $25.65 with my coupons. Finally got home around 6 pm and relaxed the rest of the night. Over all a great weekend, but a busy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment