About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Seeds Galore!!!

Whether you plant a large garden, a raised garden or a container garden...we have the seeds for you.


Well, that time of year is finally rolling around. Gardening time!!! We just got a big order of seeds in this week. That is what we sell on Ebay during this time of year. We package our seeds to plant a garden for a family of 4. We have found out that this year there is a seed shortage, so I have been ordering like crazy trying to make sure our customers are taken care of this gardening season. We have lots of different vegetables and gourds on Ebay this year. I am waiting for peas and corn to come in on Tuesday. I am still looking for Banana Melons for this year...no luck so far. Everyone loved them last year. They are shaped like a banana and taste like banana, even though they are technically a cantaloupe. Our gourds go quickly as we sell a variety of gourds such as, banana, snake, apple, luffa, bushel, long handle dipper, Tennessee Spinner, mini bottle and more. We also sell a variety of squash seeds: patty pan, yellow crook neck, zucchini, Waltham butternut and Cushaw. We also are selling Rattlesnake Pole beans this year, that is already proving to be a big hit. Lots of people are planting their own gardens now with the cost of groceries being so high. We offer low shipping with our seeds to help our customers out. Most commercial seed companies want $5 shipping for just one packet of seeds. We are offering a deal this year that no matter how big your order is with us that shipping with never exceed $5. I try to give better deals to repeat customers, and big orders get some free seeds with their order. Selling on the internet is more of a challenge, so you have to implement great customer relations and perks for loyal customers. I have been selling on Ebay for over 6 yrs now, and I still have repeat customers that bought from me that first year. We sell other things than seeds right now. I have neck ties, aprons and few little odd and ends in there now. Come and check out our store on Ebay...Garner's Gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment