About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, June 4, 2010

Easily Entertained!!!

It doesn't take much to entertain me. Maybe it has something about being an only child. It doesn't take a lot to amuse me or spark my interest, hence forth I am easily entertained. About a month ago, we bought a Cricut cutting machine. I decided to make scrapbooking die cuts and handmade cards to sell. I wonder if I could sell these at the Farmer's Market or First Friday?? Anyway, getting back to my story. We got the machine out and started using it this week. It totally amazes me. You punch a button of the image that you want and the size you want it to be, and that little machine just starts cutting away. I am making up bags of die cuts to sell at the yard sale on Saturday. I have gotten totally engrossed in this machine. I just sit there staring at it as that little blade cuts whatever I punch. It has made me want to start scrapbooking again, but then again how many pictures of me, Mark and Lilly does anyone want to see?? Also, who am I going to leave this chroncile of our lives to anyway?? I thought that I might be famous one day and these scrapbooks could be displayed in my museum, but I gave up that idea about a year ago. I am not going to be famous. I am just famous in my own mind. LOL. This machine just zips these die cuts out lickty split. It has made me want to make a list of friends who scrapbook and send them some die cuts or make some special cards for some special people in my life. So, if you are bored come on over and join me as I watch this amazing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment