About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Running, Running, Running!!!

I know from the title of this blog, that you think that I have been out running/jogging in this heat. Well, you would be wrong. If you thought that then you don't know me very well. I don't run in heat or any kind of weather...running is bad for you. This is getting off the subject a wee bit, but it is true. My doctor slipped and said that to me. It has something to do about the impact of the weight on your bones...blah, blah, blah. Anywho, running is bad for you...I have doctor approval. LOL

The running I have been doing is all over town. When I come to Moore County right now, I have 2 full days and 2 part days to get everything done for that week. That includes errands, housework and writing these award winning blogs.

I find myself always at the same places every week. We have to go to the PO to mail off Ebay items. Which by the way, is still doing very well. If you haven't seen the items I have for sale then click on this Ebay word. I also find myself at the library. I now have all the dessert murder books in the series, so the panic mode is over for me. Then there is the bank...thank you for the bank Lord. I need money!!! The drug store is another frequent hang out for me. Between 3 people someone is always needing medicine. The grocery store is my other biggie. Sometimes if I am really good I can go every other week. It depends on how much we use that week. I run here and I run there. I am like a chicken with my head cut off. LOL

This is me running around all week. LOL


I stay pretty much on the go the whole time I am here during the week. That is why I go back to Pender County every weekend....to rest up. There is so much to do every week. I am never bored and never without anything to do or anywhere to go. I constantly live on the road during the day when I get back. Right now I am off to the post office, bank and grocery store. If you see me on the road...WAVE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am just shocked that I NEVER see you running around Moore County because that feels like what I am always doing!

    ReplyDelete