About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Mixture!!

Yesterday, my dad had to have surgery for a second time to remove tumors from his bladder. This complicated procedure is done in the doctors office...can you believe that?? His appointment was at 9 am and we were leaving out of there a little before 10 am. He did really well, but will have to do treatments later on.

Mark and came back home thinking that some yard work might get done...WRONG!! We had the worst thunderstorm that we have had in ages. Thunder booming, lightning striking close by and such a down pour. Our yard looked like a lake a few hours later and the ground hardly looks wet.

We are gearing up to participate in the yard sale at church on Saturday. All our items are in totes already priced. We have 2 boxes of jewelry that we will be selling as well. I am looking forward to getting rid of some of this stuff. Our prices will be rock bottom. Believe me...I want this stuff gone.

More remodeling on our house is coming up on Friday. Chip will come and install new doors, fix our ceiling in the laundry room and build us a DVD insert for our bedroom. I am looking forward to getting all that done. Maybe the bathroom will be next to have a little face lift.

Planning on grilling out some pork chops, corn and squash this afternoon. Hope the weather cooperates to allow me to get a few things done.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could come to your yard sale!! I am excited that your dad's surgery went well and we'll keep praying for his recovery!

    ReplyDelete