About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Monday, June 21, 2010

Heat Wave!!!

I can never remember June being this hot. Is it just me or is everyone hot? I go outside and it is like someone has their hand over my face trying to smother me. Forget about make up this time of year. I just sweat it off..its so bad that I think that I need to wear water proof mascara. I really should look into getting some bronzing powder for this weather. I had some carmel highlights put in this weekend, and I really want to wear my hair down to show them off. The problem is that it is so hot wearing my hair down...underneath it feels like I just got out of the shower. I know that it is hotter this year, because I get hot wearing my capri pants. I usually like in my capris all summer, but I need to go and buy some shorts. The heat zaps me of my energy and makes me sleepy. I love going outside, but the heats makes me stay in all the time. I long to feel a breeze or hear that a cold front is coming this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment