About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Guilty as Charged!!!

I am guilty!!! I had guilt written all over my face. I did it!! There is no question about it, I am your woman. I am guilty of getting a freebie!!! Let me explain about this incident. This past week there were coupons for Taco Bell in the paper. If you read a few blogs ago..the "change of heart" blog, then you know that I love the cherry limeades at Taco Bell. Anywho, there were lots of coupons to get a limeade FREE. No strings attached...these are free. Now usually I feel obligated to buy something else when I am getting something totally free. Why I feel this way I don't know. This was an incident where I decided to go for the gusto. I think Amanda has rubbed off on me about being frugal. I pulled up to the drive thru speaker and ordered my limeade, and told her, "by the way I have a coupon to get this free.". I didn't even blink an eye about ordering anything else. I pulled around and got my freebie and drove off. So I am guilty of couponing without guilt. By the way a free cherry limeade taste the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment