About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, June 18, 2010

Excuse Me!!

Have you ever had anything or maybe I should say anyone irritating follow you around? This week while shopping at Harris Teeter, I had this experience. One lady who evidently missed the class on shopping cart rules was on every aisle that I was on. She is the one who leaves her cart parked haphazardly in the middle of aisle while she looks for something at the other end. This happened on about 4 aisles. Finally after the fifth time I was irritated to say the least. I was saved by another customer who was put out by this rude shopping cart driver. She proceeded to tell her that she was going to get a ticket for parking her cart in the middle of the aisle. The offender mumbled something about it wouldn't be the first time she got a ticket. Another shopper on that aisle remarked that she had been on several aisle with the accused and should have her shopping cart license revoked. She gave everyone a dirty look, and flounced over to move her cart to the side. I resisted telling her that is where her cart belonged all a long. Yes, there are unwritten shopping cart rules. I think a few should have to learn these in cart court. Shopping is much smoothier when everyone follows these rules. At least it will keep my irritatable level low.

No comments:

Post a Comment