About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Nothing Much, But I Blog Anyway!!

The last week or so not that much has really happened in life. No big news, no Publisher's Clearance House knock on our door...basically nothing news worthy. Although this doesn't stop me from blogging. I did accomplish a few things in the last week or so. I made 28 personalized girls picture frames this weekend, and listed them on Ebay. I finished buying all my VBS donations and I have already taken them to the church. I thinned out my book shelves and donated a big bag of books to the Vass library. I somewhat cleaned out my closet and listed the clothes I never wear on Ebay. I had Lilly Groomed...she was not a happy camper. I had my hair highlighted at Scrunch Salon. (by the way, if you live in Rocky Point, you have to check out Scrunch and Millie's Gift Box...amazing things) I mailed several gifts and cards to those who are sick. I have bought several baby gifts and delivered or mailed them. I cleaned out our chest freezer...that is never a small feat. That is not too bad for several weeks of work and time.

Now there are some things that I need to do. I need to decide if I am going to have a yard sale or just donate my stuff to charity. Here are my thoughts on the subject. 1. It is too hot to have a yard sale. 2. I need this stuff out of my way. 3. We have to go somewhere to have a sale, so that means dragging everything to another location. 4. Is it worth the trouble to make $100. We don't really have that much stuff. I am still trying to figure this one out, but I am leaning toward donating. Next I need to get busy on my family books that I am doing. I had all these old pics scanned to a disk to have my books done, and so far...I haven't done it. I also have Mark's 20 year ministry book to do as well and some that I wanted to do as surprises. I am also working on scrapbooks that I need to finish. Plus reorganize our home office.

For every few things I have accomplished, I have plenty of unfinished projects. I guess time is on my side...I have plenty of it.

2 comments:

  1. I have seen the sign for Scrunch and Millie's Gift Box. I will have to stop in and see what they have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't be disappointed when you stop by. She has lots of great gift things, plus lots of things I love. I love things with my initials on them. Paula did my hair and I love it. Stop by and see them.

    ReplyDelete