About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's only a Dollar!!!

I love the Dollar Tree Store. I find so many things that I can't live without, and lots of things that I need to stock up on. One time I had a about 20 tubes of toothpaste and about 30 tooth brushes. Don't get me started in the battery section. I have D batteries down to the button batteries. Then there are gift bags and tissue paper. I mean you never know when you will need to give a gift (is tooth paste and a tooth brush a good gift? LOL). I find all kinds of gadgets...some break immediately and some last a long time. My theory while shopping there is...get it..it's only a dollar. I can spend $30 in there in nothing flat. I once spent over $100 at the Dollar Tree. YES!! at the Dollar Tree. It was Christmas and I was filling these 3 feet long stockings for our 4 nieces. I could hardly believe it, but those dollar items add up to big bucks when you have a cart full. Dollar Tree is like my cheap Sam's Club...I go there and stock up. Need band aids, nail polish remover, deodorant, toothpaste/brush, dental floss, make up remover pads, batteries or a gift bag..then I'm your gal. So go ahead a throw it in the cart...it's only a dollar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment