About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father Blueberry!!!

We went to the NC Blueberry Festival yesterday held in historic downtown Burgaw. I loved it, except for the heat. I am not a fan of the heat. I never imagined there were so many ways that you can fix blueberries. I wanted to give the frozen blueberry lemonade a try, but never made it back to that booth. The festival was a real treat for me. I loved all the booths and vendors, and seeing that little town come to life.


I want to say a "Happy Father's Day" to my daddy today. I hope that you have a great day. I am naming July 11th Daughter's Day....I want you to be aware and to start your gift shopping. LOL


The antique cars at the festival.



Is that Funnel Cakes I see?? How did I miss that booth??? I love funnel cakes.Booths at the Blueberry Festival.

This vendor played these instruments so beautiful. It was a soothing kind of music.The only thing I bought at the festival was this personalized key chain. These was made at the Millie's Gift Box booth. Millie's Gift Box is located in Rocky Point on Hwy 117.

We had a great time yesterday at the festival. We went by our church, Riley's Creek Baptist Church, booth to see the ladies and maybe sneak a sample of cobbler.


Happy Father's Day to my daddy and all the dads out there today. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment