About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Monday, June 7, 2010

Laid Up!!!

This past weekend I found myself in the bed. Not by choice, but by doctor's orders. A little complication from the biopsy popped up and put a damper in my plans. The doctor told me that I had to stay in the bed for the whole weekend. She might as well told me to eat some liver with a side of cole slaw (2 things I really hate). Saturday was the worst, because we missed the church yard sale that I was so excitedly going to partcipate. I am so ready for someone to find some treasures in my junk and take it away from me. So for now my junk stays with me. I did actually sleep almost the whole day. I could not believe just how sleepy I was that day. I guess my body must have been running on fumes. Sunday found me still in the bed and bored. I couldn't even read!!! Oh no, couldn't read??? My mind just kept going in a million directions. I kept thinking about all the things I should and need to be doing. Then Monday dawned and a new day began. My doctor called and told me that I could get out of the bed. I was up and ready in a flash. I went and bought me some more pj's at Kohl's, then a quick trip to Home Depot. We lunched at K & W and had the best vegetables in the world. Shocking I know. If you know me, then you know that I am a "meat freak" not a vegan in any way shape or form. These were some great cabbage and green beans with potatoes. Don't let me forget that golden fried chicken either. Our day rounded out at Costco's. Why am I never hungry when I go to Costco? They have tons of samples, and I am not hungry...what a waste. Now home sweet home. Relaxing and taking it easy. I was a little pooped out after my little outing. I know that it can't be my age. UGH!! That is a whole other blog within itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment