About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Face the Fact!!!

There are some things that need to be confessed. I mean I have been living a charade about some things. I need to release these before I explode. Well, not really just thought it would make an interesting blog.

1. I hate hotdogs. I know that may be unamerican, but I don't like them. I can eat one from Paul's Place every now and then, but I really don't like hotdogs, and I have tried.

2. This one may get me removed from the South. I don't care beans about Nascar. I don't care if Jeff, Mark, Rusty or Jimmy wins. I could care less who wins or what kind of car they drive. It is just people driving in a big old circle (or oval) to me.

3. I really like celery. I mean I have a half a jar of JIF spread on it, but I like it. I think it was the in thing once to say you didn't like it.

4. I have a few gray hairs. Enough said. Not sure I am ready to face this fact yet or not.

5. I am a scaredy cat. I admit it!! I scare easily, and once I am scared you can't talk or joke me out of it.

6. I don't like mashed potatoes. This is debate with me and Mark. He says I fix my baked potato like mashed potatoes, therefore I would love mashed potatoes. I say that I don't like them.

7. Deep down I don't like french fries either. I got chilli cheese fries the other night, but I am all about the cheese and chilli. This may constitute to being unamerican as well..and I am not crazy about apple pie either!!!

8. Even though I like to do this to other people, I hate having it done to me...someone reading something to me. I can't comprehend that way. So if you are reading to me and I am smiling and nodding...I am not paying attention and not listening to a word you are saying.

9. I don't like to touch hair. Mine or anyone elses. Please never ask me to brush your hair and never ask me to clean out a brush. Mark does this for me. I am not sure why I don't like the feel of hair, but it gives me some kind of anxiety to touch it. Weird!!

10. I don't have a one track mind. I jump from project to project and task to task. I finish things and get lots done, but not sure how.

11. I am not a good saver. I use coupons one visit and pay high prices the next 6 trips. I shop Red Dot Sale one week, and make an out landish purchase 4 days later. Maybe this fact should be that I am not consistant. LOL

12. I love to read and make no apologies that I spend a lot of time doing so. These master pieces that I read will never be on Jeopardy, but they entertain me.

13. I don't have any skinny genes left in me. Although I haven't tried very hard to find them. LOL

Also, for my readers/followers of this blog. I write these blogs mostly between the hours of 3 and 5 AM. So that may be why some sentences make no sense what so ever and why there are lots of typos. That is when I get these great ideas. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment