About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Angels!!!

On this day 16 years ago, the Lord looked down and decided He needed 2 more beautiful angels in heaven. He took two precious babies home with Him, our twin girls, Hannah and Faith. They have been missed, but never forgotten. I often wonder what they would have looked like now, or whose personality they would have. I wonder how different our life would have been if they had lived. There's a lot of wondering going on at times. There is one thing I am certain of though, that I will see them again in heaven. I just hope God will let me hold them just for a little while.

Hannah Hope & Faith McRae
September 15, 1994

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that you lost twins. We also lost twins and I can relate that time heals but you never forget. It will be eight years in November and I also often wonder how they would be by now and how different our life would be. It is comforting to know they are with Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful names. Is McRae a family name?

    One thing our preacher always says - you have probably heard a zillion times but it always makes me feel better... those that we miss who are in heaven wouldn't trade anything to come back to us!! Isn't it awesome to know they're in heaven at least? What do people do without a relationship with Jesus? I'm so thankful you and Mark have continued to have faith even if you may have had ups and downs (I don't know that, I am just saying) and I can't wait for y'all to see your girls too!! (although not any time soon) :)

    ReplyDelete