About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mission Accomplished!!!

For almost 18 years, okay maybe not that long, but ever since DVD' came out; I have wanted my wedding video put on a DVD. That was finally accomplished this week. Mark put our wedding video on a DVD. We watched the whole ceremony. I probably should wait and blog about this on our anniversary (the 26th of this month), but I want to talk about it now. I loved looking at the people who attended our wedding. Some are no longer with us anymore. I remember the nervous feeling I had that day, plus the excitement I felt. We both laughed at things in the video, or how long the song we picked out ended up being. My favorite song that was sung, "Forever's As Far As I'll Go" by Alabama. One verse says, "when there's gray in my hair and age around your eyes...". How appropriate now (that is not so funny). It was a lovely thing to do, watching yourself commit to one another almost 18 years ago. We told each other that we still loved and cherished the other. I am so glad to have to have this memories preserved again.

No comments:

Post a Comment