About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Great Finds!!

We have been in Moore County now for 2 hours, and I have already hit the thrift store. I didn't expect much since I didn't arrive on the day they opened. They open up for the week on Wednesday, and that is the day you can find the best stuff. I did find 3 kids DVD's. They were marked $2 each, but the lady let me have them all for $3. I came right home and put them on Ebay. I will let you know how they did. I also got Mark a nice pair of dress pants. The lady was taking them out of a dry cleaning bag. They were only $2. What some great finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment