About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, September 10, 2010

Went out to Eat, and hit the Jackpot!!!

This evening we decided to go out to eat at one of our favorite restaurants.  We went early, because on Friday night you can't move in that restaurant.  Well, I am so glad we did.  Mark's aunt was having a yard sale, and did I load up. Not only for things to sell on Ebay, but things for me as well.  I got a bible cover and one of those pocket books with the bible verse on the front for .50 each.  We also got new porch lights still in the box for $7...I wanted brass, but for $7 these black ones will do real nicely.  Then after eating Mark's second or third cousin was having a yard sale.  We stopped really more for Mark's dad, who has dementia, to get to visit for a while.  I hit pay dirt again.  More Ebay items.  I came home and started listing like crazy.  Everything pictured below cost me a grand total of $1.75.  I will blog and let you know how it did on Ebay.  WOOHOO!!! I hit the jackpot tonight.

Dutch Style Shoe made in Japan.  Things made in Japan are usually a great seller.  She threw this in for FREE.
16 Vintage Fisher Price Little People.  Came in a bag with wooden blocks....all for a quarter
Brand New Ultimate Music Quiz Game for a quarter

Discovery Toys Opposite Pairs Game for a quarter

Two Vintage Tupperware Cruets...never used for $1


No comments:

Post a Comment