About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, September 17, 2010

Box of Veggies!!!

I got my first box of fall veggies yesterday.  I was really pleased with what I got.  They asked if I wanted to swap anything out, but this was my first box and I wanted to keep everything.  Everything in the box is something that I like.  We got:  bib lettuce, 2 bell peppers, 5 apples, 5 peaches, 2 tomatoes, 3 white sweet potatoes, 3 regular sweet potatoes, 1 lb of grapes and an acorn squash.  May not sound a lot for the money I spent, but I spent $3 on 3 apples at the grocery store last week.  I think it is a good deal, plus we are helping our local farmers.  I can't wait to roast that squash and those sweet potatoes.  I am happy :-)

My vegetable and fruits from my co-op box






No comments:

Post a Comment