About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, September 2, 2010

In General!!

It is around 2:30 am as I write this blog, so who knows where this will lead. LOL. I have been scrolling around on the old blackberry trying to find out what hurricane Earl is going to do. That is the bad thing about traveling back and forth...figuring out the weather at each place. With the weather, you never know. I just hope that he doesn't make landfall and the weather people are correct in their assumptions.

I went to Walmart yesterday and bought my binder, pages and tabs
to organize my coupons. I spent much of the evening getting those organized and I still haven't finished. I went through and cut more coupons. I still don't cut out the ones that we won't use, which seems to be a lot. We are not going to be using an ept pregnancy test nor kool aid coupons. So now I am armed and ready. I also picked up a cute pair of winter shoes while at Walmart.

Then I was off to Bed Bath & Beyond. I was armed with a 20% off coupon, courtesy of Paula Deen's magazine. I picked up a nice set of hand towels for our bathroom. I also found some nice fall leaf place mats. I browsed through the clearance bins, but nothing jumped out at me.

I finally ended up at Walgreens to buy packaging tape. They have a coupon this week for it, making it .99 a roll. I use so much of this with ebay. I got 3 more rolls (I went Sunday and got 3 rolls). I have another coupon, so I may go again tomorrow.

I plan later today to take some books and magazines to the library to donate. I have several books in the series I am reading now waiting on me there. I am reading the Penn Dutch Inn series by Tamar Myers. I love it, but lately other things have been occupying my time.

I am suddenly getting sleepy, so I won't fight it any longer. Tootles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment