About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Saturday, September 11, 2010

NEVER FORGET!!!

I will never forget where I was at the day that changed our nation for the first time in my lifetime.  We were pastoring Midway in Columbus, NC.  We had The Today show on, and I thought I had heard Katie and Matt wrong, but I didn't.  I remember the fear I had, and later the feeling of unity as our church came together and prayed.  May we never forget those who died that day, nor their families who still suffer a loss.  That day I lost a little security, but I still have my loved ones.
Pennsylvania 9/11...."Let's Roll"

The Pentagon
World Trade Center, NYC
MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment