About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Making a Living!!!

On September 10th, I blogged about the things that I found at a yard sale, to put on Ebay to make some money. I spent $1.75 for all the items, and my profit was $16.75. My vintage dutch shoe didn't sell, which suited me find. I kind of wanted in for my collection. Neither one of the games sold either. That is fine as well. The Discovery Toys games will be added to the toy bucket here at Peepa's, and the music game will be a Christmas present. I mean, it is still sealed and brand new. A Christmas present for a quarter is hard to beat. You see, everything doesn't always sell. In a good economy that vintage shoe would have done well, but people aren't spending money for non essential items anymore. The Fisher Price Little People was the winner in this lot...sold for over $16. Plus the Tupperware Cruets did very well also. Ebay still brought me a nice profit even though everything didn't sell. I am only out .30 (which I took out of my profit total) in Ebay listing fees for my items that didn't sell. Still not a bad way to make a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment