About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Profitable!!

Several blogs ago, I showed you three things that I bought at the thrift store to resell on Ebay. Well, here is how those things did this past week.

Toddler Shoes-bought for .50. Sold for $5.01.

Mary Kay Cleanser-bought for $1. Sold for $9.

2 bottles Clinque Lotion-bought for .20. Sold for $1.98.

I spent $1.70 on these items at the thrift store and all together they sold for $15.99. Not a bad profit for about 10 minutes of work looking through the thrift store. You don't always find resell items everyday, but I have found some nice things for us. I bought 2 new wooden shutters for our kitchen one time for $2 each, and they were new in the box. I wore a pair of pink sandals Sunday that I found for $3. They were new in the box as well. There is some really good things at the thrift stores. Some days you find junk, but then sometimes there are real treasures to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment