About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Loving it!!

We left the early service at church today with all intentions of going to Hardee's and getting a biscuit. Well, plans are made to be changed. We found ourselves at Cracker Barrel, and boy was I glad we went. They were having their annual porch sale going on...80% off. I was so elated. I started picking up everything that I saw. Some beanie babies, DVD'S, jewelry and lots more. All of it going on Ebay this week after shopping, we went in and ate. We had the Sunday fried chicken and it was delicious. What a nice surprise to find all those bargains. Can't wait to start listing things on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment