About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Monday, September 13, 2010

Mistakes & Errors!!

I often write my blog in the wee hours of the morning when I suddenly find myself awake. Also, about 80% of my blogs are written on my blackberry, which has very tiny keys. I say all this because as I reread my post, I see lots of mistakes and errors in them. Some misspelled words and some have missing words. I have also realized that even though I know the difference between "there" and "their", my writing doesn't reflect it at all times. There are probably some mistake (or more) in each post.

That is the way my life is as well. I make mistakes everyday. I say things I shouldn't, do things I ought not to do and in general just flub up. Not sure that flub is a word or that I have it spelled correctly. Also, let me say that I don't do things intentional, but I am human. I am not without mistakes and errors, but I serve a God who is perfect. Even though I strive everyday to be more like Him, I fail miserably, but that doesn't mean that I just give up. I just try harder everyday. Watch me closely and I will stumble and fall, but I serve a God who is there to pick me up. I love it as I sing, "I'm just a sinner saved by GRACE.".

No comments:

Post a Comment