About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cleaning Out!!

After all the couponing I have done this past week, my house is over flowing. That gave me the perfect reason to get rid of some things. My friend Amanda takes stuff to the local consignment shop. So I gathered up a box of items and took it over to the shop. The thing I like is that they tell you whether they will or will not take an item and why. She took all my items except 2 things. Then I realized I had clothes in the car that I was going to get rid of, and she took them as well. I named over more things I had at home, and she was interested. I can't wait to bring another box to the shop. All these things are too hard to sell on Ebay. I don't like to ship breakable items. Well, this weekend I will clean out and bring more to sell

No comments:

Post a Comment