About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Armed, Organized and Ready!!!

Okay, I know I have talked about coupons all week long, but I was just so thrilled over my victory this week with them.  I have spent the better part of the week getting organized and buying my supplies to get organized.  It was kind of expensive for me to get organized....I always seem to gravitate to the more expensive things in the store.   I got a lime green binder...it has lots of little nooks and crannies for things...I loved that about it (that might be why the binder was $10...YIKES!!)

I put things into categories according to how I shop and we eat.  Like cereal and snacks are a category.  The reason for this is because we eat a lot of dry cereal (we look like over grown toddlers with our Fruit Loops LOL) and we eat cereal as a snack at night.  Very rarely do we eat it for breakfast.  I also made a tab for restaurant coupons and store rewards, such as register rewards at Walgreens and Care Bucks at CVS.  I am forever losing these.  I am also thinking about making a category for receipts...that way I can take advantage of rebates.  I am not sure about this yet as my binder has several pockets that these could go into. 

Anywho, I am now armed, organized and ready to take on the grocery stores, drug stores and whoever else takes coupons.  I even printed off every stores coupon policy and put it in my binder...oh yeah, I am ready for you.

My lime green binder

My tabs....I am getting organized

Look how nice and neat those coupons are

No comments:

Post a Comment