About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, July 8, 2010

50 Cent Find!!!

I finally got to go treasure hunting today at our local thrift store, Whispering Pines Thrift Store. I haven't been in ages...I haven't had the time. They have everything in the store 1/2 price except for jewelry. I found Mark some Savane and Haggar dress pants for $1 each. I got some vintage Tupperware for .25. It was a great day in the thrift store, but I found something today that I have been wanting; but didn't know that I wanted it. I have been wanting something to keep some lemonade or water in when we are out and about that would keep it cold and be easy to use. Well, I found it today at Whispering Pines Thrift Store. I found the Aladdin Pump a Drink Jug. It works like a charm and is so clean it looks new. You pump the top and your lemonade come pouring out the spout. The best part is that it was only 50 cents. Can you believe that? I was so excited when I found it. I have found personal coolers there before for 50 cent and $1 each, but this was so much better. It would be a great item to take to the pool or the beach. I am just so excited (it doesn't take much) that I had to share my find.

My Aladdin Pump-A-Drink Jug for the low cost of 50 cents.
Notice how clean this jug is...it was a steal.


I am not sure why people don't like to go treasure hunting? It is like a surprise party in a way. You never know what you will find, and how cheap you can get it for.

No comments:

Post a Comment