About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Some Consideration Please!!!


This was my view on Hwy 421 for about 5 miles.


Let me say that I love our farmers!!! I mean without them we don't eat (unless they only grow tobacco, which is not in my diet. LOL). This is my thing, when you are on a major highway in a tractor that can only go 25 mph, please pull over and let the 22 cars that are behind you go around. This particular driver had two nice spots to pull off, but didn't. He didn't really even attempt to even slightly pull off a little bit. I hope they are using the diesel for highway use, especially if you are going to ride on the road for 5 miles. I am not really complaining (okay, maybe I am just a little). When the speed limit is 55, I want to ride at 55 mph, not 25 mph looking at the rear of a tractor. There was only a few places to pass, but naturally cars were coming. The other thing about passing, he had so many lights blinking we couldn't tell if he was turning or not. Why the blinking lights?? I can see that big old thing in the middle of the road...you don't need to flash lights to let me know you are there. Just show a little consideration for your fellow Americans that are sharing the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment