About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Andrew Went Missing!!!

If you read my Facebook page on Tuesday, then you know I ran an insane amount of errands in a torrential down pour. I won't bore you with my errand list. Okay I lied, I will bore you. I went to the library, PO, 2 banks, the pharmacy, grocery store, Michael's, Sally's, Chick-fil-a and the License Plate Agency. Maybe that is not an insane amount and then again maybe I forgot some places, but it is a lot of places to park and get in and out of the rain. I put $28 aside for tags for the van. Why oh why doesn't the state of NC not take a debit for crying out loud. I can pay for a Big Mac or a car wash with one, but not tags for the van. Okay, I am getting into a whole other blog now on that subject. Anywho, getting back to losing Andrew. I tromped in and out of places in ankle deep water while lightning flashed around me(not a fan of lightning..it can kill you!!!). I start to the license place and realized that I only had $8 of the $28 that I started out with. Andrew was missing!!! I searched this van like a cop dog sniffing an '80's Camaro with flames painted on the hood for dope. Nothing!! Nada!! Zip!!! I guess you realized that I didn't find Andrew in the van. Progressing on (or am I digressing??) I even retraced my steps, because now I had to go to the ATM for another Andrew. I never did find my original Andrew. I gave up, and realized that maybe someone else needed it worse than I did. I remember not long ago I didn't have $20 to lose and it might have meant that we couldn't have bought groceries (okay, mom and dad would have bought us food, but you get the idea and little drama never hurt a story). I mean don't follow me around waiting for me to toss buckets of money all over the place, I am still poor just not as poor. This week I can afford to spare it...I think. I am just hoping that whoever found Andrew really needed him, and needed him more than I did. I just hope that any dope that the K9 unit finds in a car wasn't bought using my Andrew.







This is a very striking resemblance of my Andrew that went missing . I didn't have time to put his face on a milk carton, but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment